Flow assurance Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP – 1 year contract duration.
- Role according to position, management system and as per described core responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with Wintershall Dea Management System
- Provide technical expertise for early phase field development and engineering
- Ensure that project standards and functional specifications for flow assurance are suitable
- Provide flow assurance expertise to development projects
- Participate and contribute in safety review meetings (HAZID, HAZOP), audits, verification and design reviews etc.
- Participate and contribute in project risk workshops. Identify and follow up relevant risks and opportunities with corresponding actions
- Provide timely input to Contract management processes such as changes, TQ’s, NCR’s, VOR’s, document reviews, cost & scheduling etc.
- Provide flow assurance expertise support to internal and external project review activities
- Provide input to Basis of Design as required.
- Ensure that relevant technical documentation (LCI) is updated,correct and accessible
- Provide flow assurance expertise to the subsea operation team and supporting the operation and maintenance of the Wintershall Dea Subsea Production Systems
- Respond to technical enquiries from assets related to operational problems
- Provide technical flow assurance expertise for wells, subsea systems and facilities
- Perform steady state and transient fluid flow simulations as required
- Perform the flow assurance activities with close interface to the subsurface discipline, pipeline and subsea engineering areas and the topside process discipline
- Contribute to solving production chemistry issues
- Support studies and modifications projects
- Contribute and participate in Technical Committees when required
- Actively contribute to transfer of experience and industry best practices for flow assurance engineering
- University degree, preferably Master, in a relevant engineering discipline, preferably flow assurance or other relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in flow assurance in offshore upstream projects / operations
- Minimum 3 years of experience within field development of offshore projects
- Multi-disciplinary subsea knowledge and experience, preferably from both operators and contractors.
- Broad experience with flow assurance in subsea projects of both front-end design aspects as well as field operations experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Competent with process engineering applications including software, such as OLGA, HYSYS, PipeSim, PVTsim etc.
- Good understanding of hydrates, wax, emulsion, scale and other production chemistry issues and solutions as well as liquid management options
- Good understanding of topside process receiving facilities
- English: Fluent oral and written
- Responsibility for HSEQ excellence by conducting HSEQ activities incl. quality, process safety & environmental engineering
- Enthusiastic, open and driven individual with strong HSEQ and leadership skills
- Trust, care, open-minded and brave
- Team oriented
- Good interpersonal skills Good communication skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager