Front End Studies Electrical Engineer – Bergen
Work location: Bergen
Duration: Sep 06, 2021 – Feb 15, 2022
• System Engineering – Electrical engineering
• Front End engineering, concept phase – offshore scope, modification project.
• Possible contributions to onshore scope.
• Solutions for modification/replacement of high voltage equipment and cables
• Solutions for low voltage power distribution systems, cables and equipment
• Preparation of study reports with appendices
• Estimating of cost and weight in a multidiscipline environment
• Offshore survey
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Minimum 3 years experienced engineer
• Minimum Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
• Relevant experience from offshore projects within oil and gas
• Experience with ATEX requirements and ATEX certified equipment
• Experience from High Voltage equipment and/or networks
• Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills.
• Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
Minimum BSc Electrical Engineer
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager