Front End Studies – Electrical Engineer onshore systems – Bergen
Work location: Bergen
Duration: Sep 27, 2021 – Feb 15, 2022
• System Engineering – Electrical engineering
• Front End engineering, concept phase – onshore scope, modification project.
• Possible contributions to offshore scope.
• Solutions for high voltage power distribution systems and equipment
• Solutions for low voltage power distribution systems and equipment
• Preparation of study reports with appendices
• Estimating of cost and weight in a multidiscipline environment
• Onshore survey
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Minimum 3 years experienced engineer
• Minimum Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
• Relevant experience from onshore industry or power networks
• Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil and gas
• Experience from High Voltage equipment and/or networks
• Experience with ATEX requirements and ATEX certified equipment
• Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills.
• Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
Minimum BSc Electrical Engineer
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager