Geopressure Geologist – Sandsli
Work Location: Sandsli
Option Period: 2 x 1 year
Number of Consultants: 2
- Ensure that pore pressure and wellbore stability deliveries in all well projects is performed in a correct, safe and cost-efficient way.
- Work in cross disciplinary teams in the well construction process.
- Responsible for risk management related to wellbore stability.
- Participate in relevant wellbore stability studies and overburden evaluations.
- Ideally 5-10 years of subsurface and operational experience
- Relevant Master’s degree
- Ability to work independently, with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Curious to learn and promote continuous improvement.
- Experience with pore pressure and wellbore stability
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #30157