Group Lead – Cable, Loop and Termination – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.26
We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work as group lead for Cable and Loop design in a large EPC greenfield project for an unmanned O&G installation.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
Technical skills within EIT cable, loop and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Group Lead for personnel performing Loop, Termination and Cable design for EITA cables.
- Follow-up cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
- Responsible for planning and coordination of resources, deliverables and work methods
- Responsible for cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI
- Responsible for engineering of cable network, MTO’s and cable deliverables
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Knowledge of IS-calculations and FebDok-calculations.
- Experience with SPI (Smartplant instrumentation) or other termination tools.
- Familiar with working in 3D models.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences
- with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager