HSE field advisor – Haugesund
Work location: Haugesund (1 person day / 1 person night)
Duration: 17.01.2022 – 31.01.22
1 person: 17.01.2022 – 31.03.2022, 14-21 rotation night
1 person: 17.01.2021 – 31.03.2022, 14-21 rotation day
• Inspect and monitor personnel and subcontractors as well as safety equipment
• Inspect safety condition according to work permit and safety rules and regulations
• To comply with relevant HSE laws, regulations and others requirements
• Observe and insure that safety practices are followed in all Construction areas
• Ensure availability of proper types and quantities of safety equipment applicable to all jobs.
• Perform periodic safety audits of the construction operations and notify to HSSE coordinator/HSSE manager.
• Review the permit to work before work commences.
• Support all activities which are set up to protect and to control incident/accident, fire hazard in responsible areas.
• Performing HSE actions according to the HSE plans/program for the construction
• Inspect and control all HSE activities during work activities including safety advice.
• Inspect working area condition, equipment preparation condition including safety recommendation according to permit to work details
• Inspection, Fixing and improve hazard warning signs and other safety signs as necessary
• To inspect and test all safety equipment as their own responsibilities.
• Inspection of all subcontractors equipment mobilized to the construction area i.e mobile crane, machinery, lifting equipment, etc.
• Collecting all HSE suggestion, safety problems report to superior to set improvement program
• Creates awareness and behavior about HSSE and work closely together with employees and subcontractors
• Perform safety induction for new personnel
• Perform other duties as assigned by HSSE manager
• HSE Bachelor or relevant experience
• Min 2 years of experience with similar work
• Personnel with experience in training people will be preferred
• Open minded
• Must be able have a positive approach in meeting with operators
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager