HSSE Lead – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Contract Period: 01.06.2021 – 30.04.2021
• Organize and lead the FPSO project HSSE work. Ensure FPSO project’s implementation of Ghana continental shelf HSSE requirements and company`s HSSE requirements and Policies. Monitor FPSO contractor’s HSSE performance – advise and correct. Coordinate and advise on company`sfollow up of project execution.
o Technical safety engineering, major hazards, Safety Cases
o Environmental compliance, ensuring that the project adheres to environmental protection regulations, emissions and discharge limits and performs necessary reporting related to their environmental footprint.
o Working environment engineering and health assessments
o Work safety during FPSO project execution -manufacturing, construction, and commissioning
• Conduct HSSE audits activities towards FPSO contractor
• Identify non-conformities to HSSE requirements and ensure corrective actions are taken and documented.
• Monitor and report on HSSE performance and ensure incidents are investigated
• Broad international experience within HSSE management
• Engineering skills – knowledge to Safety Case approach and process system design
• FPSO project execution and/or refurbishment projects
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager