Human Factors Engineer – Stavanger
Work location: Stavanger
Duration: 01.11.2021 – 01.11.2022
• Human Factors design on plant and interface with main control room design at Nyhamna.
• Provide human factor support to project and manage human factors contribution to design, safety and documentation.
• Ensure that the design is in accordance with relevant standards and requirements.
• Responsible for performing tasks within specialty field. Lead the HF(HMI) work for the project.
• Coordination towards other disciplines and interface coordination towards other companies related to HF issues.
• Actively contribute to meet discipline deliveries and give advice and support for HF/HMI issues
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with human factors evaluations related to control room design.
• Experience with management of HMI design processes.
• Expertise in Human factors engineering.
• Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager