HVAC Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 11.04.2023 – 30.11.2024
- Both discipline lead- and technical responsibility within HVAC discipline for both studies- and execution projects in the Mod. Alliance.
- Participate in early stage/concept studies
- Following up in the execution phase – both from a technical- and leadership side
- Including procurement and follow-up of equipment from vendors and subcontractors and system design and calculations.
- Experience in multidiscipline cooperation in projects.
- Input to planning and job cards.
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Minimum 5 years of experience from the Oil and Gas industry
- Both leadership- and technical knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge within ventilation and cooling
- Experience with relevant legislations- and standards
- Preferably 2D/3D drawing- & modelling skills
- Good cooperative and teamwork skills, flexibility, initiative and responsibility
- Multi-discipline cooperation in projects
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien
Job ID: #29734