HVAC Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP-One year (with possibilities for extension)
- Responsible forPerform HVAC design, calculation, and analysis during project execution according to contract and classification requirementsand update PO documents for HVAC equipment . Vendor follow up. Multidiscipline interface as well as with method and construction.
- Contribute in planning and executing HVAC packages and follow-up activities in order to secure flow work according with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Prepare technical documentation. Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities. Establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages.
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- As-built update of HVAC calculations and drawings
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with in HVAC, with experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent within HVAC
- Experience from Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Valid offshore certificate is preferable
- Language required: Norwegian, English
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager