HVAC Ingeniør – Harstad
Work Location: Harstad
Duration: 01/12/2023 – 31/12/2025
• System design philosophy/design basis for HVAC systems with respect to functional requirements, control philosophy and operational philosophy
• Coordinate and follow up of the HVAC system design and the area design
• Ductwork design
• Calculations of air flow rate based on ventilation requirement and heat emissions
• Cooling calculations
• Selection of HVAC equipment with regards to capacity and feasibility
• Technical Inquiries for HVAC equipment and Bulk
• Package Responsible Engineer
• Ensure coordination of the HVAC design with other disciplines
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 1-3 years of working experience in HVAC System design or HVAC PRE in Oil & Gas industry,
- – preferred from Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team.
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- Be proactive, seeking advice, share own experiences with others and be a good colleague.
- PDMS/E3D and offshore survey experience can be an advantage
- Must be able to obtain a vaild offshore and health certificat if needed
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: