Implementation Cost Analyst – Halifax, NS
Dvore Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Implementation Cost Analyst located in Halifax, NS.
This is a permanent full-time position.
- Support the maturation of estimates to build the Canadian Surface Combatant fleet of ships
- Support the integration of cost estimates into detailed commercial proposals
- Support, and in some instances lead, the development of processes to guide the review, analysis, synthesis, and integration of cost estimates developed by the Company and those developed by subcontractors
- Support the review, analysis, synthesis, and integration of cost estimates developed by the Company and those developed by subcontractors
- Support and lead the development of materials to support corporate governance processes, leading to approval of subject estimates
- Brief management on the status and results of shipbuilding estimates and materials to support corporate governance processes
- Proactively address and resolve issues that have the potential to impact the successful and timely completion of scope of the Implementation Proposal Team
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in support of review, analysis, synthesis, and integration of cost estimates.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or associated field
- 5 Years or more experience as a cost analyst or similar role meeting the below described qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in data, operational and financial analyses, including the application of said analyses to new/evolving data sets
- Demonstrated experience in successfully preparing results of cost analyses to management and leadership
- Experience in development of new processes pertaining to cost analyses
- Experience in the review, analysis, synthesis, and incorporation of cost information from disparate sources
- Experience in the development of cost breakdown structures
- Experience pertaining to the above in new product design to build projects
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and relational databases, with demonstrated experience in using these tools to support cost analyses
- Knowledge of accounting processes and cost analysis software tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortability with interacting and communicating with all levels of management
- All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Experience in the shipbuilding/naval sectors, major construction contracts or Defense contracts considered an asset
- Knowledge of document control and configuration management in a Defense environment considered a strong advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
Our Client is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- RRSP matching program
- Health & Wellness reimbursements
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within the company
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior 360 Recruiter