Instrument Engineer – Measurement and Production Solutions. – Kongsberg
Duration: ASAP – 6 months
• Review of relevant project specifications
• Design and engineering of field instrumentation, sampling and analyser systems related to fiscal quantity and quality measurements.
• Initiate and carry out design review’s according to quality requirements
• Follow up the assembly of metering skids and sampling / analyser systems.
• In co-operation with project management and procurement, have contact with suppliers and customers to ensure a smooth progress of works.
• Review of supplier documentation.
• Prepare relevant project documentation (e.g. indexes, datasheets, etc)
• Participating in mechanical completion and testing of equipment (metering skids, sampling / analyser systems, flowmeters etc.)
• BSc in engineering. Relevant experience can compensate for formal education.
• Knowledge of national & international standards and regulations related to electrical / instrumentation in oil and gas industry.
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Passion and interest in systems and concept design
• Work well in cross-functional teams
• Structured to solve complex problems
• Motivation and drive can compensate for lack of experience
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager