Instrument Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Start Date: ASAP
- A person who can work in team and deliver according to plan and budget.
- Person must be able to work independently, but it is also important to be able to work in teams with others.
- Daily follow-up of own tasks.
- Estimate in PEM all VO’s for transfer scope / Carry Over Work.
- Establish plan, activities and budget for all VO’s.
- Coordinate work internally in the group, in discipline and in project.
- Join in different meetings.
- Part in group production of documents and job cards.
- Travel offshore when needed.
- Master or Bachelor degree and Trade certificate as Electrician or Automation Technician
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of TIME
- Experience for brownfield modifications in North Sea.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Lars Petter Rørstad
Senior Recruitment Manager