Instrument Engineer – Trondheim
Work location: Trondheim
Duration: 01.09.2021 – 31.12.2022
Option period 4 x 3 months
- Lead the instrument discipline work in the project.
- Responsible for the overall instrument design.
- Responsible for the total instrument discipline deliverables in the project.
- Ensure design in accordance with relevant rules, regulations and requirements.
- Ensure alignment with line organisation and discipline advisors. ‘
- Ensure that operational requirements and experience are implemented in design.
- Ensure discipline integration and coordination with other disciplines.
- Ensure discipline requirements and interfaces are maintained in procurement packages.
- Look for opportunities and drive change.
Tasks and deliveries:
- Follow-up contractor’s discipline progress in accordance with the project schedule.
- Follow-up contractor’s discipline deliverables.
- Assist in preparations, verification and follow-up of procurement packages.
- Technical clarifications within the discipline.
- Contribute to no change philosophy, and to effective handling of required changes Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties (RISK) Establish good working relations with contractor’s discipline
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science within instrument/automation engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with instrument engineering in offshore oil & gas project execution
- HSE training in accordance with the company’s recommendations and ability to live “I AM SAFETY” – Multi-discipline understanding
- Commercial understanding and ability to work in the company’s project team and collaborate with Contractors’ teams
- Flexible for business travels
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and preferably the company’s technical requirements
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work in a team
- High ethical standards and adherence to the company’s ethical requirements
- Ability to handle high work loads
- Language requirements English and Norwegian
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Maud Lindy Tønnessen