INSTRUMENT FIELD ENGINEER – Haugesund
Ensure that all construction activities related to instrument discipline are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications. Ensure that communication lines are established with Equinor engineering team and contractor’s EIT construction organisation. This position also applies for other Equinor projects at site as relevant.
• Monitor all instrument installation activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
• Follow-up that all working environment requirements are fulfilled.
• Assist other relevant disciplines as required (electrical, telecom and automation).
• Follow-up of preservation of EIT equipment/materials during construction phase.
• Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
• Monitor and spot check that contractor’s personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
• Participate in area and system punch-out. Monitor MC status in Procosys.
• Monitor completion status and hand over to commissioning.
• Establish a good and constructive relationship towards contractor and assist with field engineering/construction details as required.
• Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPCI contractor as required.
• Report deviations and highlight problem areas to construction manager.
• Assist in commissioning activities as required.
• Experience in follow-up of construction and installation activities
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
|Key Account Manager|