Instrument Package Responsible engineer – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Duration: As soon as possible – 03/01/2027
You will be working as Instrument Package Responsible Engineer together with other colleagues in the project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Be the Package Responsible Engineer for Analysers and Sampling
- Follow up selection and design for analysers and sampling applications
- Create requisitions for instrumentation
- Follow-up documentation and deliverables from supplier Implement supplier design in project
- Coorporate with relevant disciplines including operations to develop best possible design
- BSc in engineering or similar experience
- 10 years or more experience with offshore field instrumentation
- 5 years or more experience with Analyser and sampling systems
- Good communication skills with stakeholders (supplier, client, project peers).
- Good knowledge and experience to general field instrumentation in special analysers and sampling instrumentation
- Oil & gas system design knowledge
- NORSOK knowledge and European directives like PED and ATEX
- Preferably be familiar with AKSO tools like ProARC and COMOS
- Good experience with supplier follow-up and implementation of supplier design in the project.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, verbal and written. Norwegian is an advantage
- 2 years initial contract with options for extensions.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #30161