Instrument Specialist Brage SAS Upgrade & HKB Control System – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: September – 1 year
- Follow up of contractor engineering deliverables
- Follow up of contractor LCI deliveries according to Wintershall Dea requirements
- Assist on offshore installation and commissioning
- Participate on Functional Testing onshore/offshore
- Act as Deputy for Project Manager
- Deliver the scope of work in accordance with the agreed Basis for Design
- Direct and co-ordinate progress of project execution activities through detail engineering, procurement, changeover/commissioning and hand-over to Operation
- RISK identification and implementation of RISK responses
- Ensure lessons learned from the earlier projects and ongoing activities can be captured and addressed
- Evaluate progress versus plans and propose/implement actions to minimize effect of delays
- Coordinate offshore activities with Operation
- Committed to company HSE policy and principles
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and quality requirements Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
- Responsible for HSEQ excellence by conducting HSEQ activities including quality, process safety & environmental engineering.
- MsC/BsC in relevant subject
- Norwegian/ English
- Trust, care, open-minded and brave.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and systematic. Proactively seeking advice from others and share own experience to others.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager