Instrumentation Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 31.01.202- 31.01.2023
• Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
• Prepare instrument documentation: Layout’s, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list
• Design SAS logic on SCD’s
• Be able to prepare technical specification for modification of platform control system and vendor follow-up. (ESD, PSD, PCS, F&G)
• Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO’s
• Ensure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
• Quality check of discipline deliverables
• Follow-up of equipment deliveries (sub-contractors)
• Prepare Study reports
• Offshore field survey
• Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
• Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
• Good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
• Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required.
• Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
• Contribute with technical solution to reduce CO2 foot prints and how to utilize standards solutions.
• Min. 3-5 years experience as Instrument engineer
• Formal higher education degree within Engineering is preferred
• Preferable experience with SAP, ProArc, STID and IFS
• Experience with engineering in Maintenance and Modification projects is a plus
• Familiar with prevailing regulations
• Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
• Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
• Structured and systematic approach
• Good analytic skills
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
• Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: