Insulation Specialist Engineer – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: As soon as possible – 09/01/2024 (fixed)
- The insulation engineer will be responsible for insulation related activities in new build projects:
- Implementation of the insulation philosophy / strategy
- Update and implementation of the insulation design specification and insulation procedure specification (IPS)
- Insulation of equipment packages, incl. follow-up and inspection of insulation work
- Coordination with other disciplines
- Experience within the field of insulation for piping and equipment.
- Experience with industry requirements, e.g. NORSOK R-004 / M-004.
- Good communication skills and proactive. Willingness to travel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Languages -Must have English – Professional working proficiency
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager