IT Consultant – Oslo
Work location: Oslo
Duration: 01/10/2021 – 30/09/2022
We are looking for our new colleague, who wants to be part of the future digital client.
The position involves assignments for Norwegian and international customers and suppliers, in segments like new energy delivery, oil and gas and land-based industry.
You will work as part of project team with setup, operation and maintenance of IT, network and cyber security for traditional and virtualized control systems. When necessary, provide support to projects and act as IT-responsible.
Some travelling to customer sites is to be expected.
Central technology topics are cyber security, industrial network, control system security (IEC 62443) and cloud computing.
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of cyber security for
o network components like firewalls and switches
o antivirus, operating system security, backup/restore, user access management
o cloud environments for IoT and digitalization
Engineering degree (B.Sc/M.Sc) within the areas of Information systems, Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security.
Fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written, and a valid working permit in Norway.
You have preferably 0-10 years of experience with project work, service or operations; new graduates are welcome to apply. You have expertise and are curious about new technologies and services within one or more of the areas listed below:
• Security solutions like patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions, anti-virus and Intrusion Detection Systems
• Network equipment like firewalls and switches
• Windows operating systems deployment and maintenance. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit competence is an advantage
• Thorough knowledge of IT-infrastructure for automation systems. Knowledge of 800xA is an advantage
• Cloud computing platform such as Azure
WE CAN OFFER
• Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
• Skilled and enthusiastic colleagues, looking forward to sharing knowledge with you
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager