ASSISTANT DRILLING SUPERVISOR (NIGHT)
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Assistant Drilling Supervisor (Night)
Work Location: Offshore
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
* The Assistant Drilling Supervisor must be "hands on" and a team builder
* The Assistant Drilling Supervisor must be dedicated to HSE and Quality, and aim for continuous improvements in safety, efficiency and quality
* The Assistant Drilling Supervisor must be a precise, positive and decisive team leader, and with the ability to motivate, cooperate and communicate with internal and external personnel
* The Assistant Drilling Supervisor must have an eye for critical details and good understanding of the total risk picture
* Strong leadership qualifications, and ability to communicate and motivate personnel
* Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations
* Good understanding of Subsurface issues
* Ability to adapt to new work methods, including pushing HSE and performance strategy
* Confident and self-driven
* Able to handle a wide range of challenging tasks
* Highly respected because of competence and behavior
* Carrier of the Company’s culture
• Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
• A minimum of four years experience as Assistant Drilling Supervisor, experience from Operator Company will be an advantage.
• Assistant Drilling Supervisor should have competence within both drilling and completion
• Hold a valid IWCF – Well control certificate – Supervisor level 4
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: