Automation and Control Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsFSU Equipment Package responsible – Automation Responsible for Automation for CPI/OFE’s. In particular the below packages: Cargo, Slop water andRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsWe are looking for a Lead Design Engineer (Automation) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimationNetherlands
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Automation and Control Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 12-24 month(s)
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Engineering position in the Norway Projects Technical Delivery Team primarily supporting all phases of company assets and new Front-end opportunities. There are also secondary activities to support Projects, Operations and joint ventures inside and outside of Norway. The purpose is to provide in-house front-end and detailed engineering together with technical assurance for work executed by engineering contractors and third parties.
Will be accountable for:
- Top Quartile delivery of engineering, from feasibility to operation, to a portfolio of company projects.
- Ensuring that all deliverables associated with the discipline meet minimum safety, technical and quality requirements and that risks are managed in a cost-effective way.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships within projects and operations
- Engaging with the global discipline network to secure and share technical support
- Staying abreast of and implementing new technology
- Using and maintaining appropriate industry and company standards
A highly developed HSSE and Quality mindset, Technical proficiency, commercial awareness, strong leadership attributes and the ability to communicate well at all levels internally and externally, with staff, contractors and 3rd parties are required.
- Engineering Degree Discipline and Project engineering skills & accreditation
- Contract holder experience
- HSSE management and quality assurance skills
- Leadership skills SIS & Safeguarding PCD Integrity & Security Operation
- Real Time Monitoring Modelling & Real Time Optimization
- Dynamic Simulation
- Field Instrumentation
In addition it is beneficial if the candidate has good knowledge and experience around the use and development of control functionality on subsea field developments. It is also expected that the candidate take strong participation in developing young engineers.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: