Automation - Cyber Security and Network engineering
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsProcess simulations Process calculations (e.g. line sizing) Process datasheets PFDs/UFDs P&IDs Presentation of the system in HAZOP and reviewsOslo, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & Automations• SAS system design and follow up • System design, interface and follow up automation network on the platform or landfall projects • InterfaceRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Automation - Cyber Security and Network engineering
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: 12.10.2020 - 31.12.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
Cyber security and network engineering for FEED phase project
Ensure that design supports required standards, regulation and client requirements for Integrated Operations (IO) and Cyber Security.
• Identify the Systems under Consideration (SuC)
• Partition the SuC into zones & conduits
• Do high level risk assessment
• Decide on security level target
• Facilitate cyber security workshops
• Develop overall topology and networks and drawings
• Develop monitoring function requirements for condition monitoring.
• Education Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience from engineering/design, configuration and testing of large network infrastructures, preferably from oil & gas projects
• Experience with design and testing of communication protocols like Modbus TCP, Profibus, Profinet, IEC61850, TCP/IP, OPC UA etc.
• Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Lars Petter Rørstad