Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsEngineering position in the Norway Projects Technical Delivery Team primarily supporting all phases of company assets and new Front-endRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsWe are looking for a Lead Design Engineer (Automation) to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The estimationNetherlands
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Automation Engineer
Work Location: Split between Stavanger and Haugesund
Startup: 01.04.2019 - 17.04.2020 (+ option periods)
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
FSU Equipment Package responsible – Automation
Responsible for Automation for CPI/OFE’s. In particular the below packages:
- Cargo, Slop water and firewater Pumps by Eureka
- Thruster by Rolls Royce
- VOCRU by Cool Sorption
- Metering Skid by Process Control
- STL shipboard systems
- This includes participation in MC, FAT and final punch.
- SAS Equipment from Siemens
- Responsible for specific Yard equipment
- Fire Central
- 5-10 years of relevant engineering background.
- Preferable knowledge to Marine Systems and Mobile Offshore Unit requirements
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: