Automation senior engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsThe announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in theRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsAutomation design for Study and FEED phase unmanned topside projects Define, specify and design automation and SAS systems Develop automationRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Automation senior engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date:01.03.2020 - 28.02.2022
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cauce&Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, loop drawings for process, Fire&Gas and safety systems; IS Loop Calculations.
- Revise existing documentation and drawings.
- Produce work packages for installation.
- Produce deliverables for studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
- Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS)
- Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
- Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation.
- Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
- Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Instrumentation/Automation
Required Work Experience:
- Good experience with SAS systems in modification projects.
- Experience with compressor modification projects.
- Experience with Kongsberg SAS systems is preferred
- Long experience, 7 to 12 years, within offshore related projects
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
- Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
- Experienced in Studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
- Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire&Gas and safety system.
- Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
- Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
- Team worker
- Social and positive person.
- Deliver on time and quality
- Good Communication in English
- Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
- Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: