Haven't found what you are looking for?
- OtherEssential Functions (Responsibilities): Work with GE Multilin Firmware development and testing teams (at multiple locations) on requirementsOntario, Canada
- OtherJob Purpose The role of Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handlingUnited Kingdom
The primary function of a Business Administrator is to lead the division’s business staff. The Business Administrator will serve the assigned project management team and acts as an assistant to the division head, providing or coordinating administrative and planning activities, human resources, IT, contracting, scheduling, estimating, cost control, auditing, assets management and reporting services as required.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible, under the general direction of the Project Manager for controlling and coordinating the business related Project activities below which directly report to the business administrator.
- Contract Administration. Business administrator shall lead this through a deep knowledge of the contract. To process contract amendments, provide updates on current contract value on a monthly basis and coordinate proper contract closeouts.
- Cost Control. Business Administrator will have an active role in the consolidation of Monthly Project Updates (MPUs), to review Expense Reports and contractors’ invoices, coordinate ER actions (PAER, Redefinition, Supplement, Partial Cancellation, etc.) and to verify NDE reports, Quarterly Accruals, Operating Plan and Year End Accountability.
- Project Scheduling. Business Administrator shall understand basics of Critical Path Analysis, of progress forecasts for Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities.
- Human Resources. Business Administrator shall actively coordinate/facilitate the recruitment of resources, updating the Org Chart with the PM, timekeeping, personnel training, Chapter 8 actions upon mobilization of the PMT OOK, E8000 actions and vacation plans.
- General administrative services such as IT asset management and vehicle log, budgets and accountability, management presentations, document controls, reporting etc.
In addition, Business Administrator will be responsible for the set-up of server privileges and will be the owner of the server access matrix.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Aramco IR Manual and Procurement Manual
- PMP certification is a plus
- 10-15 years experience with a minimum of 5 years Saudi Aramco Projects
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of SAP PRC and PRH
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: