Haven't found what you are looking for?
- MechanicalThe tasks in the sector is related to technical integrity, operations and projects: Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping,Hordaland, Norway
- MechanicalIndependently prepare detailed design drawings Collaborate and consult with colleagues on design drawings Support in the identification of technicalNetherlands
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Civil Engineer
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: ASAP - 26.06.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- Responsible for the civil discipline for buildings and construction in the BSOI-project.
- The main task will be to follow-up engineering contractor through the FEED phase and the construction phase.
- This incorporates optimisation and maturing of technical solutions, detailed engineering, development of basis for enquiries and establishing contracts for execution.
- Msc / sivilingeniør within the civil discipline (bygg og annleggsteknikk).
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from industrial and infrastructure projects Experience from construction of jetties or quays.
- Experience from both early phase and execution projects Knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and standards.
- Good capabilities in both Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: