Commissioning Engineer (Telecom)
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
We are looking for Commissioning Engineers (Telecom) to Abu Dhabi, in United Arab Emirates for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. The weekly working hours is about 40h/week. There will be a rotation of about 6 weeks/6 weeks or 28/28.
- Schedule Projects & Site Coordination for the smooth execution
- Prepare a site progress report
- Configure, Testing & Commissioning of protection relays
- Verify injection tests
- Prepare site documents method statement, Stable calculations etc
- Coordinate with project manager for site works
- Coordinate with the subcontractors & Customers, Periodical feedback to the team members about the project status
- Monitor the project schedule, execution as per milestones, support PM and Team leader for their timely invoice
- Manage & Monitor the third party resources
- Train Junior Engineers/Third party Engineers
- Monitor the OHS requirement, Periodical SOT, Update the safety document
- Complete the project, handing over final as built, O&M to the customers, obtaining the TOC, proceed for contractual closing
- Follow Client quality processes and document control procedures to ensure the project flow smooth and accurate
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Telecom Engineering
- Around 10 years of relevant experience in leading engineering and commissioning activities of excitation and synchronization systems
- Experience with low and medium voltage systems
- Experience with SDH & Cisco certified, TCAMS (Telecom Centr. Alam and Monitor System), LAN, SCS (Structured cabling), ASC (Access control), PAGA, Hotline (IP), Telephone
- Understanding and work experience with protection relays, injection test systems etc.
- Valid Offshore Bosiet certificate
- Clear understanding of retrofit nature of projects, safety requirements at each stage of activities at site and commissioning sequence
- Candidate must be a team player with strong focus on customer relationship with the ability to work in a multinational team
Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit in UAE can be considered.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Key Account Manager, Seija Tähtinen, Mon-Fri, 8.00-16.00, Tel. +358 40 154 7715.