Commissioning lead subsea
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Commissioning lead subsea
Work Location: Fornebu, Stord and Offshore
Startup: 01.04.2019 . 31.03.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- Develop subsea commissioning procedures, participate on FAT, execution of commissioning.
- Participate in MC verification to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of Commissioning Packages from Construction to Commissioning.
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
- Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
- Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning.
- Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with company`s safety regulations to maintain “No Failure” objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines.
- Min 5 years of experience from development of oil & gas industry facilities.
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Experience from MC and commissioning work in oil & gas industry
- Result and safety oriented
- Ability to drive activities to be complete on schedule
- Ability to establish and maintain a good team spirit and a sound-working environment
- Language requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: