Haven't found what you are looking for?
To serve as the Contract Proponent representative in the development and administration of contracts in the assigned organization.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide complex technical advice and support to contract proponents from the conception of contract service requirements through the execution of a contract to the termination of the contract or service requirements.
- Direct and participate in the development of engineering and financial studies that establish feasibilities for contract services and evaluation for alternatives that may be technical, financial and/or procedural/administrative.
- Coordinate and/or participate in the development of a professional level of analysis of: Company risk, exposure, technical qualification of bidders, scopes of work for various contract services.
- Participate as the contract proponent representative or delegate participation on the Bid Review Team charged with development of a realistic Company position on contract terms and the negotiation of these terms.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Educational & Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent. MBA is desirable.
- 10-15 years experience in the oil & gas industry and has project contracting experience on large to mega projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Excellence/ Drive for results
- Dependability / Commitment
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage application from anyone meeting the requirements for any position for which we recruit and welcome your questions regarding this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org