Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Procurement/ Supply ChainThe Inventory Controller is part of the Inventory Management area in SCM organization. This role will support the segments of Drilling & WellsRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Cost Controller
Work Location: Lysaker
Start-up date: ASAP - 01.01.2022 (possible extension of contract).
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Follow the Drilling Department Governance and Leadership
• Follow the Drilling Management System processes for controlling projects
• Follow the Finance Management System processes
• Establish and maintain tools and routines for monitoring, controlling and reporting cost in projects
• Provide input to project baselines and Current Control Estimates
• Ensure correctness of invoices received
• Ensure correct booking of costs with respect to license, Purchase Order, wells and WBS , according to OLF standard
• Manage and update commitment values per Purchase Order and WBS
• Coordinate inputs with the Finance, Contract and Procurement Departments
• Facilitate project reporting to stakeholders
• Analyze cost and project cost performance
• Provide input and participate in audits
• Provide feedback for improvement of the Drilling Management System
• Minimum 5 years with cost control, finance or engineering
• Good knowledge in contractual and financial issues related to engineering and projects
• Master Degree in Project Management, Finance, Engineering or similar education
• Great analytical skills
• Proficiency in cost control tools, either dedicated software or Excel
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: