The role of the Cost Engineer provides advisory support to the project management team related to all the cost related activities. The candidate will act as the interface between the Business Team and the rest of the team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate assigned project issues/concerns directly to Project Manager, (Sr. Cost Engineer) and Business Administrator.
- Develop and maintain cost reports, cash flow and contingency analyses for the individual projects.
- Provide Cost Estimates.
- Administer Change Orders and Bid box as required by procedure.
- Ensure accurate reflection of committed/spent funds, Change Alerts, Project deviation notices, field change orders, and project execution changes in all cost documents relating to the construction phase.
- Provide assistance for additional cost management related studies and scenarios if required.
- Prepare and update monthly project updates (MPU).
- Review of Contractor Progress Payment Certificates for Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Process Service Entry Sheets through SAP once the invoice is approved.
- PO creation and WBS corrections through SAP.
- Monitor, analyze& verify project Controllable Costs on a monthly basis through the Operating Statement Dashboard.
- Change Management (follow the process from COR to settlement).
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 5-10 years experience in the Cost Management field. 3 years minimum on Saudi Aramco Projects.
- Capacity of analysis and skills for desktop application
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Mega Capital Projects experience preferred
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact us at email@example.com