Cyber Security Engineer
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Cyber Security Engineer
Work Location: Hammerfest
Duration: 12 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
As a project engineer in Cyber Security you will work with security related topics in the products, systems and services that we offer to our customers. It includes defining the processes needed for the delivered IT system for the whole value chain: Sales, Supply chain management, Engineering, Fabrication, Deployment and Service. Central technology topics are virtualization technology, cyber security and deployment systems.
• Operation and maintenance of customer systems as:
- Traditional and virtualized control systems
- Antivirus, MS-security, backup/restore, user access management
- Network components like firewalls and switches
• Investigate and respond to Cyber Security incidents
• Coordinate simultaneous Cyber Security tasks.
• Use and improve good practices for above mentioned topics
We are looking for individuals who live out our business principles: Responsibility, Respect and Determination, and with the following qualifications:
• Engineering degree (B.Sc/M.Sc). within the areas of Information Security, Computer Science, Cybernetics or Electrical Engineering or other combined with Information Security
• 5+ years’ experience with IT/cyber Security project work, service or operations
• Windows operating systems setup and maintenance. Microsoft certification is an advantage
• Security solutions like patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions, anti-virus and Intrusion Detection Systems
• Communication protocols and network technologies like firewalls and switches. Cisco certifications is an advantage
• English, good written and spoken
We can offer:
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Various and challenging work-tasks in an international environment
• Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
• Various company benefits
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information Technology• Apply process dynamics competence in the design, implementation, commissioning, and service of control systems for oil & gas productionFinnmark County, Norway
- Information TechnologyAnalyze data sources based on business requirements Prepare data sets to be processed and consumed in accordance with business need, balanced with aRogaland, Norway