Data & Analytical Internal Control Responsible
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Data & Analytical Internal Control Responsible
Work Location: Oslo - Fornebu
Start Date: 10/08/2020 - 31/10/2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
we are searching for an Internal Control Data Analytics responsible. Do you have experience from internal control/Segregation of duties? Would you like new challenges within a large and exciting company, please continue to read! You can on a daily basis challenge yourself. You will work on some of the most complex technical issues facing our business today. Be determined to realize your full potential in a truly global company.
For our IS department we look for a person with ability to transfer strategic control initiatives into deliverables. You have the capability to understand the end-to-end business processes and like new and demanding challenges. You are able to lead and drive through Data Analytics the internal control/Segregation of duties. and implement changes and projects. Focus on cross-domain aspects such as multi-domain control of systems, training solutions, sourcing and communication.
Drive and improve the business competitiveness by professional use of Data & Analytics for;
- Managing Internal control and orchestrating segregation of duties
- Facilitate and perform SAP GRC for User Level/Role Level/Mitigation Controls/Cross-System SoD
- Orchestrate the beauty of Master Data and Transactional Data in harmony.
- Implementing SoD ruleset and updates as well as revising the design/assessments and execute the SOD conflict analyzes
- Training and support the SoD responsibles
- Process Level Controls and Entity Level Controls for User Access Management and Segregation of Duties
- Implementation of internal control processes and procedures and actively develop new/improved internal control processes and procedures
- Develop documentation as well as follow-up on requests from internal and external auditors etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business or related field
- Experience/interest in managing technology and people
- Interest for Internal control, Analytics and Master Data
- Knowledge of SAP in general and SAP FI/CO is preferred, but other ERP experience will also be considered
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Self-motivated and patient
- Training, personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive conditions, Pension scheme, group- and occupational accident insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant working conditions with informal interaction between colleagues and managers on
- all Levels Positive, exciting and busy working environment
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ole Martin Farsethås