Data and Information Professional – Data quality analyst
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information TechnologyVår kunde har utarbeidet en overordnet plan for cyber- og informasjonssikkerhets aktiviteter for 2019. Prosjektleder skal ta styring av denne planenAkershus Area, Norway
- Information TechnologyCustomer represents a centre of excellence for MMO and EPCIC focus on the oil and gas market. The company specialises in contracts for all projectRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions:Data and Information Professional – Data quality analyst
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 01.04.2019 - 13.12.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Assist Information owners, IT projects and Company Digitalization program on Data Quality enforcement. Engage in Data exploration and profiling, Data quality assessment, root cause analysis, and design of Information quality control and monitoring. Participate in implementation and further enhancement of Company Information Quality framework.
- Perform Data exploration and profiling together with domain SMEs
- Perform Data quality assessments together with domain SMEs
- Contribute to root cause analysis
- Assist information owners and digitalization projects in defining data quality requirements
- Design information quality control and correction
- Design and implement information quality monitoring
- Data engineering qualifications enabling data acquisition and preparation of data sets from multiple sources, including databases and real-time data streams
- Experience in performing Data exploration and profiling, with demonstrated skills in appropriate visualization and profiling tools
- Knowledge and demonstrated skills in advanced programming for use in Data exploration and profiling, and data validation
- Knowledge of capabilities in the area of Data quality, Data preparation and Data catalogues
- Ability to design data quality monitoring solutions
Report in line Information Governance Manager.
Functional home is Data and Information Management and the position holder will be part of Data and Information Professional network and team meetings facilitated by Information Governance & Services Manager to ensure aligned work processes in Company.
- Higher education within relevant subject area (Information Management, Computer science or similar)
- 5-10 year experience in information management and information quality
- Extensive experience in data quality and data engineering.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry
Other relevant competence/Personal qualities
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools
- Organized and structured
- Good communication skills
The position holder should display behaviours which supports the objective of the Data and Information Management organisation, with focus on collaboration, sharing of experience, working in a proactive way and strive to achieve continuous improvement.
- Proactive, takes initiative, drives workflows forward
- Positive, a driver, demonstrates motivation and commitment
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde