Discipline Lead Maintenance
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Discipline Lead Maintenance
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration:01.03.21 – 30.09.22
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• The discipline lead role will be a part of the engineering project team with responsibilities within Reliability & Maintenance management
• The candidate will be responsible to ensure that the maintenance deliveries are of high quality according to project specifications and are expected to continuously improve how we work
• Master or Bachelor degree
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
• Very good understanding of equipment functionalities across systems
• Good knowledge of maintenance management governing procedures from the major operators in Norway
• Extensive experience within establishment of preventive maintenance programs
• Experience within technical barrier management and maintenance
• Experience within areas listed below will be considered as an advantage
• Experience from working offshore, Rig and Ship or as a part of an operation team
• SPIR evaluation
• RAM analysis
• SIL(Safety Integrity Level) analysis
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: