DRILLING ENGINEER HPHT OPERATIONS
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Drilling & CompletionsWell integrity responsibility for a number of the company’s 1200 production- and injection wells on NCS Maintain the technical integrity of theRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Drilling Engineer HTHT Operations
Work Location: Sandsli
Startup: 05.08.19 - 10.08.20
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
The Engineer will be responsible for planning and design work for planning and execution of HPHT production wells. The Engineer shall
- Plan and prepare detailed drilling operation programmes
- Prepare feasibility studies and time and cost estimates.
- Support the rig site team during drilling operations as Operational Engineer • Monitor, evaluate and make recommendations from real-time data to improve operational performance and efficiency
- Conduct Pre-spud and Post Operations meetings with contractors
- Prepare final well reports • Participate in safety meetings and follow up
- Contribute to risk evaluations for the planned activity
- Participate in LEAN meetings and follow up
- Internal and external networking
- Contractor management as a support role
- Participate in AAR subsurface meetings and follow up
- Perform QC of all acquired data and update all relevant databases
- 5-10 years of drilling experience from operator company.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledgeable on use of all the drilling applications (directional, hydraulics, etc) for well planning
- Works well in a diverse team environment
- Track record of strong deliveries Personal Qualities:
- Ability to live by “I am safety” as top priority
- LEAN mindset- actively seek new technology and way of working to improve
- Behavior in line with Equinor’s values
- Flexible to changing business needs
- Strong communicator
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: