E3D (PDMS) System Administrator
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Project Controls & ServicesKey responsibilities • Posisjonen står ansvarlig for å bistå de forskjellige driftsområder med støtte og løsninger relatert til OperationalRogaland, Norway
- Project Controls & ServicesAs Project Controller you are responsible from quote to final accounts for dedicated projects based on frame agreements. This will include internalVestland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions:E3D (PDMS) System Administrator
Work Location: Arendal
Startup: April / May - 1 year
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• The position will have responsibility to develop and keep track of business-relevant “Cats & Specs” Catalogs for E3D.
• The system will be set up “from scratch” implying that a good knowledge of the E3D (PDMS) system is required.
• Technical education at Bachelor / Master level
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with E3D (PDMS) system use
• Ability to- and interest to develop “cats&specs” suitable for our organization
• Be able to run internal training for new users in the organization
• Be able to prepare users guide / how-to documentation for our use of the program
• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Good English oral and written skills, Norwegian language is an advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Lars Petter Rørstad