Electrical – Coordinator change queries
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- ElectricalProvide lead functionality towards Project electrical system design personnel Identify deliverables, quality requirements and qualifications requiredRogaland, Norway
- ElectricalPerform and verify design of electrical installations FEBDOK calculations Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDsRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Electrical – Coordinator change queries
Work Location: Asker
Start date: ASAP - 31.12.2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
We are looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical discipline and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
Coordination and Follow-up of site queries for electrical
In cooperation with area & system design teams, fabrication and completion ensure efficient and coherent answer and solutions according to project standards
Responsible for site queries required for progress of the work is identified and answered
Participate in engineering and site coordination meetings between Asker, Thailand and Haugesund
Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, site and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 8 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
- FSE cource
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Coordination responsibilities and activities from green field projects
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: