Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsThe announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in theRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsAutomation design for Study and FEED phase unmanned topside projects Define, specify and design automation and SAS systems Develop automationRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Electrical engineer
Work Location: Bergen
Planned Start Date: ASAP
Planned End Date: 24.02.2022
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Detail engineering electrical system including drawing and documentation in different phases.
- Work preparation, issue work packages
- Internal control and discipline control of drawing and documents
- Vendor follow up, including being package responsible engineer
- Update of engineering TAG/DOC register both client and customer systems
- Estimation of discipline task, based on technical descriptions
- Provide input for layout of equipment, cable and cable trays.
- Technical college, Bachelor of Science or Master of Science
- Education within electric power (elkraft) an advantage
Required Work Experience:
- Experience from offshore-related projects, both green field and brown field
- Experience with Equinor technical requirement and systems is an advantage
- Experience with CAD systems as E3D/PDMS, Microstation, is an advantage
- Experience with systems as generator control panel, VSD, el.motor, UPS, is an advantage
- Newly qualified resources will be evaluated if they have experience from field work within EIT or relevant education
- English fluent, for the positions Norwegian language skills is a requirement
- Collaborate in a god way with client and vendor
- Be able to work in team
- Handle new data program with ease
- Safety course/training for offshore including valid health certificate
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: