Electrical senior engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsThe announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in theRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsAutomation design for Study and FEED phase unmanned topside projects Define, specify and design automation and SAS systems Develop automationRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Electrical senior engineer
Work Location: Bergen
Planned Start Date: ASAP - 01.05.2020
Planned End Date: 01.05.2022
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Detail engineering electrical system including drawing and documentation in different phases.
- Work preparation, issue work packages
- Internal control and discipline control of drawing and documents
- Vendor follow up, including being package responsible engineer
- Update of engineering TAG/DOC register both client and customer systems
- Estimation of discipline task, based on technical descriptions
- Provide input for layout of equipment, cable and cable trays.
- Technical college, Bachelor of Science or Master of Science
Required Work Experience:
- Min 2 years of experience from offshore-related projects, both green field and brown field.
- Experience with Equinor technical requirement and systems is an advantage
- Experience with CAD systems as E3D/PDMS, Microstation, is an advantage
- Experience with systems as generator control panel, VSD, el.motor, UPS, is an advantage
- Advantage with experience from layout of EIT equipment, cable and cable tray’s
- English fluent, for some of the positions Norwegian language skills is a requirement
- Be able to take responsible for own discipline area, in smaller and larger project assignment
- Collaborate in a god way with client and vendor
- Safety course/training for offshore including valid health certificate
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: