Engineering supervisor BAU
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- OtherIn your role as Warehouse Employee you are responsible to preform assigned warehouse operations tasks safely, effectively with prompt accurateNetherlands
- OtherMaintenance work preparator E&I We are looking for a Maintenance work preparator E&I to join Maintenance team in Rotterdam (Maasvlakte). InNetherlands
In your role as Engineering Supervisor BAU you are responsible leading the “business as usual” engineering area of the technical department. Responsible for the engineering activities with respect to process automation disciplines, so that the organization’s production lines, equipment operates safely and cost effectively meeting the objectives set by the overall business plan. Ensuring application of a rigorous and disciplined approach to all engineering work processes in a transparent way and supporting a culture of continuous improvement. Works according management system and ensures together with other supervisors follow-up, performance monitoring and closure of PDCA loop and continuous improvement of the business processes.
Your core activities will be:
- Responsible for implementation and acceptance of best practices in the area of Safety and compliance to support the safety culture.
- Provide assurance that plant is operated within the safe operating limits.
- Responsible for monitoring the refinery’s process or equipment activities/performance.
- Ensure high integrity for safety, compliance and reliability
- Ensure all hazard analysis on modifications are executed against right standards
- Setting and monitoring the plant performance and technical developments, quality of hazard studies.
- Ensuring that risk management principles are met.
- Develops people and enables their results.
- Lead performance by continuous dialogue and development. Link targets and KPIs to function strategy and business needs.
- Develop and implement a variety of operating principles and procedures (in conjunction with subject matter experts) to ensure that the engineering and maintenance area meets its current and future production targets and quality standards.
Communicates easily at all levels in the organization. Is approachable. Good listener with self-confidence. Achieves results by enabling the team to create solutions and can be sparring partner if required. Systematic & Analytical thinking, Champion of change management, Delegation & empowerment, Personal Strength & maturity, Cultural awareness, People manager. You are also someone who:
- Build Teams
- Customer focus
- Organizational Perspective
- Decision making
Keys to success in this role
- Academic study in Chemical or Mechanical engineering
- Potential to grow further in next 2-3 years
- Master in Chemical Engineering is preferred
- 7+ years’ experience
- Line management experience
- Hands-on experience in the industry
- Basic engineering experience
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: