Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsWork together with engineering disciplines and commissioning on any issues raised in the hand over process related to SAS systems. Reply on queriesRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsJob Purpose The role of the Cost Engineer provides advisory support to the project management team related to all the cost related activities. TheUnited Arab Emirates
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Estimator, junior
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 01.04.2019 . 31.03.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- Training position; the person will follow the Disicpline Authority for Estimating closely.
- Prepare all types and classes of Cost Estimates from study estimates to full detailed estimates depending on the Project Phase
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures
- Review specifications, drawings, and attend meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures
- Carry out cost risk analysis to determine contingency levels
- Have knowledge of industry benchmarks and present benchmarking of cost for tenders and EPCI projects
- Participate in evaluation of cost estimating capabilities of partners and subcontractors.
- Participate in design reviews of cost estimates for studies, tenders and EPCI Projects.
- Present estimates to project management and the Client.
- Prepare and provide input to appropriate experience transfer reports.
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the Project.
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline.
- 0-2 years of cost estimating experience from Norwegian and international field developments
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Customer focus
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde