Haven't found what you are looking for?
- OtherEssential Functions (Responsibilities): Work with GE Multilin Firmware development and testing teams (at multiple locations) on requirementsOntario, Canada
- OtherJob Purpose The role of Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handlingUnited Kingdom
The Estimator is to provide high-level professional advice and guidance in the analysis and preparation of capital cost estimates for multi-million dollar petrochemical and oil & gas projects. Develop multi-discipline conceptual and definitive estimates for heavy industrial, commercial and residential capital projects including all cost aspects of engineering, material/equipment and construction. Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid evaluations, participate in negotiations for lump sum, unit rate and reimbursable cost contracts as well as change orders and amendment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- 10-15 years of estimating experience including at least 5 years devoted to petrochemical, refinery, and pipeline or power generation projects. Must be familiar with construction practices, materials and equipment.
- Ability to operate Excel
- Knowledge of K Base is preferable
- Setting up Estimates, code of accounts processes and reporting
- Ability to work with project teams, build relationships with external vendors, contractors and parent company stakeholders
- Ability to work with international cultures and having international experience is preferable
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: