FIELD ENGINEER - INSULATION
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Field Engineer - Insulation
Work Location: Stord
Startup: 01.07.2019 - 31.03.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
The consultant will be a part of a multidiscipline department. The department supports development projects on the NCS, and the project in question is a large modification project.
Overall responsibility for insulation activities. Be involved in Insulation engineering, follow up prefabrication and installation. Follow up Strategy, Plan, preparing and Execute all Insulation activities related to the project.
- At least 8 years of experience from project development
- Extensive knowledge within Company’s governing documents.
- Experience with engineering and construction contractors
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Company’s values
- Well-developed cooperational- and communication abilities
- Ability to work structured, systematic and towards a target
- Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work ‘across’ all areas in the project
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work loads
- Travels or mobility to Sites will be required.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: