Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Functional Planner
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 23.04.2019 - 31.12.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Responsible for development and management of all planning deliveries to Fabric Maintenance Alliances and integrated asset plan. To ensure the proper application of all Corporate planning function processes and procedures, along with compliance checks of both Internal, Contractor and/or Alliance Partner planning deliverables as appropriate.
The Project Planner shall be part of the alliancesteam, and is expected to actively seek advice and perspectives from colleagues and leaders to develop a robust integrated schedule.
He / she is expected to perform supervision, technical reviews as required and make decisions and recommendations.
• An engineering qualification to degree level is desirable but not essential
• Minimum of 3yrs experience in a similar planning position
• Have an in-depth understanding of offshore execution methodology
• Be an advanced user of Industry Standard planning and scheduling software (preferred Safran, but Oracle Primavera, may also be relevant)
• Self-starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Should have a strong team ethic
• Be fully open to new ideas and methods of working
• Strong and effective communication skills. Willing to receive/give constructive feedback.
• Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and new tasks
• Open minded team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a wide range of teams /
disciplines / strategic partners
• Driving continuous improvement, using Lean methodology, towards providing a best in class planning service
• Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
• Behavior in accordance with Aker BP “SAFER” values
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde