HR Project Manager
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: HR Project Manager
Work Location: Oslo - Fornebu
Startup: Startup as soon as possible. The date may change due to Covid-19
Duration: 8 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Ensures running continuous improvement actions, follow up and clear results
• Capacity management, moving agreed scope between Front Office and Hub and business
• Harmonizing the processes, getting rid of waste, implementing best practices
• Ensuring common Global Business Services processes and KPI follow up
• Using / implementing Lean and Six Sigma methodology
• Working together with Front Office Lead, other Global Business services collagues and business representatives in order to achieve best results
• Identify process improvements related to customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency by analyzing specific performance metrics and operational results and needs.
• Experience in HR or Shared Services Operations (insourced or outsourced), ideally in leading a similar function for 3 to 5 years.
• Excellent project and process management skills and experience.
• Lean Six Sigma, quality and process improvement experiences, ideally holder of a Six Sigma certification (Yellow Belt or higher).
• High degree of client orientation and service mind-set.
• Strong analytical approach to problem solving, high degree of proactive behavior and result orientation.
• Outstanding structured thinking and self-organization, deadline focused.
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• High degree of passion and commitment.
• Ability to build relations across various countries / cultures.
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills)
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: