HSE & QA Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions:HSE & QA Engineer
Work Location: Arendal
Startup: ASAP - 1 year
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Planning and follow-up of internal HSE & QA activities
• Development and maintenance of APL Quality Management system
• Support and assist other APL departments in HSE & QA matters
• Support the HSE & QA Managers in ongoing projects as appointed.
• Internal and external Audit Planning and follow up
• Auditing and review of subcontractors as part of their pre- & re-qualification.
• Internal and external Safety inspections
• Prepare and organize Internal training related to HSE & QA activities
• Support and follow-up incident/ non-conformity reporting processes and incident/ non-conformity reporting system
• Lead and follow-up internal and external HSE & QA activities as directed.
The holder of this position has the necessary authorities to carry out the responsibilities stated above.
• BSc/MSc degree, alternatively other relevant formal competence and experience.
• Experience from related activities in the industry
• Alternatively, other relevant formal competence and experience
• Knowledge of HSE& QA standards
• Auditor training
• Good English written & oral skills. Norwegian language is an advantage, but not a requirement.
• Ability to transform a problem into a challenge and solution.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Lars Petter Rørstad