HSEQ Field Support Manager
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following opportunity of HSEQ Field Support Manager in Offshore, Guyana.
Start Date: December 18th, 2020
End Date: February 2020
- To familiarize and increase knowledge of HSEQ systems and the HSEQ organization.
- Advance the knowledge and skills required to perform and lead investigations
- Advance the knowledge and skills required to conduct and manage audits offshore and onshore
- Provide project related HSEQ support as directed by the HSEQ Management.
- To provide guidance and assistance to the BUs in maximizing the effectiveness of the Management System and its use
- Support the organization in implementing and using HSEQ Systems
- To liaise with line management regarding any HSEQ support issues
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
- Training and mentoring within all aspects of HSEQ
- Complete FSM training program as described in Training Curriculum
- Advance the knowledge and skills required to assist and lead investigator.
- Advance the knowledge and skills required to assist and lead auditing within ISM/ISPS/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001
- Provide project HSEQ support to VMTs; general HSEQ field support, HSEQ project specific, HSEQ training, HSEQ auditing
- Shall deliver project result as instructed by line manager
- Pre-qualification, auditing and follow up of contractors as instructed by line manager
- Advance the knowledge and skills required to promote understanding of the IMS to the field crews, including the Level 3 HSE&Q Plan as necessary
- Provide HSEQ training to the BUs offshore and onshore
- Support and be involved in annual PGS initiatives defined in the Level 2 plan
- Be responsible or involved in HSEQ improvement projects and initiatives
- Education in fields related to Maritime positions, Marine Seismic or relevant education in HSE management.
- Comprehensive understanding of HSEQ Systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marine Seismic Acquisition field with a minimum of 3 years in a senior management position
- Marine seismic acquisition, oilfield services related or marine management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to produce and deliver system and project related documentation
- Solid and proven work co-ordination skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- Proven ability to “get things done”
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to share information
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: